Networking, RESTful APIs, Python, Open Source Software, Systems hardening, Microsoft Public Cloud Services (Office 365 and Azure), Web Application Firewalls, Windows Server and Client, Jekyll, Git, GitHub, Google Workplace (G Suite) administration, SQL, Duo Security MFA, Linux, asset management, Sophos UTM/XG administration, Tableau, Microsoft PowerBI, Networking RF analysis and diagnostics, Document scanner hardware and capture software
Business administration, management, project management (Agile and traditional Waterfall,) contract negotiation and preparation, HIPAA compliance, communication, inside and outside sales, Microsoft Office, Bloomberg terminal
Verkada Inc - San Mateo, CA
Product Specialist - August 2021 – Present
Solutions Engineer - March 2021 – July 2021
PowerSerg Data Systems Inc - Carmel, NY
President and Founder - November 2016 – Present
- Leads sales and support teams to provide high-quality information technology service to local organizations and businesses.
- Advances product development team to design and deliver and support internally designed software to customers.
- Ensures compliance with government and private regulation for data security and business management.
Kodak Alaris Inc - Rochester, NY
Service Analyst - May 2019 – February 2021
- Supported the commercialization of new products and determined service contract offerings.
- Developed internal software tools and procedures for use in support of IOT products that directly interact with product APIs.
- Worked with development teams to provide consultation for customer environments.
- Created and administered development environments to demonstrate new and novel partner solutions that integrate with Kodak Alaris products.
- Provided worldwide tier 3 support to customers for product design-related issues.
Cisco Systems Inc - Chicago, IL
Network Support Engineer (Internship) - September 2019 – December 2019
- Provided direct support to customers for product and API-related issues.
- Physically and logically recreated customer environments to identify and resolve issues, including low-level Wi-Fi RF analysis
- Documented and reported product issues and coordinated with development teams to reach a resolution.
Alpha Technologies USA Inc - Wilmington, DE
Information Security Specialist - July 2017 – August 2018
- Completed internal security audits, leading to the discovery and mitigation of a major security breach.
- Led teams in mitigation of security flaws and implementation of security projects.
- Designed, implemented, and supported new enterprise systems including a complete migration to Office 365 and a local area network complete topology redesign as well as an on-premises to AWS migration of applications.
TPA Computer Corporation - Carmel, NY
Hardware and Networking Specialist - June 2016 – June 2017
- Charged with designing, implementing, testing, and securing computer systems and networks, including Windows Server and Client administration.
- Implemented and supported systems and applications within HIPAA and other privacy-oriented regulations.
Kent Public Library - Kent, NY
Technology Program Administrator - January 2014 – June 2017
- Developed community programs for technology assistance and learning.
- Administered weekly program at a local library to assist community members with any technology questions they may have.
- Okta Certified Professional - July 2021
- Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) - January 2020 (CertificateCredly
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate - March 2020 (CertificateCredly)
- Verkada Certified Engineer - March 2021
- Kodak Microfilm Document Archive Writers & Archival Film Processors - July 2019
- Bloomberg Market Concepts - May 2018 (Certificate)
- Sophos Certified Sales Consultant - June 2017 (Certificate)
Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY B.S. Computing and Information Technologies
American Statistical Association DataFest Competition 2018 – Best Visualization Award (April 2018)
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) - March 2020 - Present - Prepare federal and state income tax returns for low and moderate income taxpayers as an IRS-certified Advanced Tax Law tax preparer.
- FRC Control System Advisor and FRC Robot Inspector - January 2017 - Present
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE,) RIT Blockchain Technology Club (President), FIRST Robotics Competition (Volunteering/Mentoring), RIT Information Technology Security Club